Vinny Guadagnino

Quote: I can work myself up into a fearful, paralyzing state of mind that can last for days, weeks even months where I feel mad, totally isolated and alone, overwhelmed and completely out of control. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: So, I remember when I was a kid, I was waiting for my mom to come home when she was working late, and, you know, I was like, 'Oh my God, what happened to her? Is she OK? Did something happen to her getting in the car?' I was a little kid. But those are actually early onsets of anxiety. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My family was all born in Sicily and I'm Italian-American. They're the real thing. They're authentic Italians, and honestly they're the most open-minded, nicest people in the world and nothing can really offend them. That's the way I think true Sicilians are. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My mom's gonna be the biggest star - mark my words right now! [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My house has always been like everyone's house. You walk in, you're a part of the family, no matter who you are, what celebrity status you are, everyone is treated the same - with love from my mom. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I got a family house for everybody to live in - my mom, my sisters and I. And I made sure that it has a separate apartment downstairs for myself. Family is more important than anything. We don't come from any money. So once I get them settled in, in a nice house, then I'll branch out and see if I can get something else. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My political science degree is always on the back-burner. I took my LSAT, so even if I want to take the LSAT again, I know what I'm getting into. I'll keep it on the back-burner. Who knows, maybe with my popularity, I can have a career in politics with a law degree. I think it'll work out either way. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I keep it real normal, like I don't try to act like a celebrity, or say that just because I'm on a TV show I can do other types of TV. I take it very seriously and I respect the art of acting. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I made my drama teacher cry. I only took drama to get out of writing papers in English and the teacher was this thespian Broadway geek and here I was this Italian guy from Staten Island and I would put her in tears. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My family was all born in Sicily and I'm Italian-American. They're the real thing. They're authentic Italians, and honestly they're the most open-minded, nicest people in the world and nothing can really offend them. That's the way I think true Sicilians are. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: When I look for self-help books for myself, I used to be scared that I was going to pick up a book that would depress me even more. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I like to be dressy casual. I wear jeans and nice sneakers. I wear nice clothes, but not super dressed up. I don't wear too much jewelry. I keep it simple and maybe wear just a little chain. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I enjoy painting and can copy almost anything. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: Nobody wants to be a lawyer - it's hard work. But it was kind of my academic route. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I was a huge Spice Girls fan when I was a kid. When I was younger I had a Spice Girls poster on my wall and I watched the movie. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: Anxiety is a natural thing humans have. You know, that's how we evolve. That's how we are, you know, we think things through. Sometimes my mind just thinks things through a lot. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I can work myself up into a fearful, paralyzing state of mind that can last for days, weeks even months where I feel mad, totally isolated and alone, overwhelmed and completely out of control. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: You need sucky things in life to make you stronger. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My mom's gonna be the biggest star - mark my words right now! [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I take improv classes. Improv is something I can use in any aspect of life. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I'm in my best shape when I'm really anxious, because I have to get to the gym. Physically I'm in the best shape. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: I would love a recurring role on '90210.' I would say yes to just about any role in acting that doesn't tarnish my image. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: So, I remember when I was a kid, I was waiting for my mom to come home when she was working late, and, you know, I was like, 'Oh my God, what happened to her? Is she OK? Did something happen to her getting in the car?' I was a little kid. But those are actually early onsets of anxiety. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: My mother's my biggest supporter. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quote: It helps me when I help people. [Vinny Guadagnino]

Quotes of the month