Henry Kissinger

Henry Kissinger

American diplomat and political scientist, Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
I have said there are three principles that should be followed. One, we should maintain the "one China" policy that every American president has articulated, including President Reagan. Secondly, we should make clear that we want a peaceful resolution. And three, Taiwan should not challenge that arrangement in a way that will provoke a conflict. Those are three perfectly clear principles. I haven't used any of the other slogans.More Henry Kissinger quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
We cannot always assure the future of our friends; we have a better chance of assuring our future if we remember who our friends are.More Henry Kissinger quotes [01/01/2000 12:01:00]
It is, after all, the responsibility of the expert to operate the familiar and that of the leader to transcend it.More Henry Kissinger quotes [01/01/2000 12:01:00]
90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name.More Henry Kissinger quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
The China of the 1970s was a communist dictatorship. The China of the twenty-first century is a one-party state without a firm ideological foundation, more similar to Mexico under the PRI than Russia under Stalin. But the measurement of the political and the economic evolution has not yet been completed, and is one of the weak points of the system.More Henry Kissinger quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]

Quotes of the month

Pavel Astahov No matter what happens, a person always has a choice. [07/24/2020 08:07:07] More


Sergey Lavrov I am not paid to be an optimist. [07/20/2020 11:07:47] More


Lev Scherba To write illiterately means to encroach on the time of the people to whom we are addressing, and therefore it is completely unacceptable in a properly organized society. [07/25/2020 10:07:05] More


Oleg Tinkov Chat with smart ones and don't chat with fools! [08/06/2020 01:08:52] More


 Don-aminado There are a lot of good people in the world, but they are all terribly busy ... [07/22/2020 10:07:26] More