When I started 'CNN,' I made the decision to stay out of endorsing candidates, and let the doers make up their own minds about politics, that it wasn't going to come from me.More Ted Turner quotes [03/12/2018 02:03:32]
I'd like to say that right now, in the last few years, the Democrats have been closer - have been more pro-environment. The coal industry is pretty well entrenched in the Republican Party and that's one of the things that we need to phase out.More Ted Turner quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
When I started 'CNN,' I made the decision to stay out of endorsing candidates, and let the doers make up their own minds about politics, that it wasn't going to come from me.More Ted Turner quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
A small, skinny white guy got onto an elevator.
Just as the doors were closing, a huge, black dude walked on and stood next to him.
The big black guy looked down at the small white guy and said, "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 4 pound left ball, 4 pound right ball, Turner Brown."
The small guy fainted!!
The giant black dude picked up the little white guy and brought him around, by slapping his face and shaking him.
When the man finally came to, he asked the small white guy, "What's wrong?"
Our petite friend said, "Excuse me, but what did you say?"
The black giant looked down and repeated, "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 4 pound left ball, 4 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown".
The white guy sighed, "Oh, thank God! I thought you said, 'Turn around!'"
More Jokes about Ted Turner [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
1. My name is Fin, which means it’s very hard for me to end emails without sounding pretentious
2. Yes, my thighs are touching each other but wouldn’t you be touching yourself if you were this close to my vagina?
3. I’ll tell you what separates the men from the boys Operation Yewtree.
4. I used to live next to a farm and every time I passed the cows in the field I used to inexplicably shout abuse at them. Turns out I’m dairy intolerant.
5. I lost my virginity so late, that when it finally happened, I wasn’t so much deflowered as deadheaded.
6. You ever hate your job with the passion that your boss claims you lack?
7. I’m learning the hokey cokey. Not all of it. But I’ve got the ins and outs.
8. I like to hold hands at the movies. Which always seems to startle strangers.
9. Recently we got a new child in the family – my new stepmom.
10. This bloke said to me: ‘I’m going to attack you with the neck of a guitar.’ I said: ‘Is that a fret?’
11. The wedding invite said: ‘Simon Feilder +1 ’So I turned up an hour late.
12. I thought Benefits Street was a budget box of chocolates that you could buy at Lidl.
13. My friend got a personal trainer a year before his weddingI Thought: ‘Bloody hell. How long’s the aisle going to be?’
14. I’m Clive Anderson, in case you were thinking so that’s what happened to William Hague these past years.
15. Feminism is not a fad. It’s not like Angry Birds. Although it does involve a lot of angry birds. Bad example.
16. For my birthday I got myself glasses. So my observational comedy’s really improved.
17. I keep writing letters to myself. Dear me.
18. Colin had his neck brace fitted years ago and since then he’s never looked back.
19. Even the word misogyny is misogynistic. It should be ms-ogyny.
20. Have you heard about the evil group of men who control all the world’s cheese? The hallouminati.
21. I’m very good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet I don’t know why.
22. I had an argument with one of the seven dwarfs. He wasn’t happy.
23. My dad said: ‘Always leave them wanting more.’ Ironically, that’s how he lost his job in disaster relief.
24. I did a gig recently where I got booed off stage for saying that I live at home with my parents. As soon as I said it the whole audience went: ‘Booooo!’ That’s the last time I do a charity gig for an orphanage.
25. The early bird gets the worm but the late worm gets to live.
26. When my wife and I argue, we’re like a band in concert: we start with some new stuff and then we roll out our greatest hits.
27. My father was a magician. Well, not a magician, he just disappeared a lot when we were younger.
**Edit**: I missed a crucial bit to 11. that /u/PodgeBear helpfully pointed out :). Also, in the interests of tranparancy, this is not my original work, but I have edited it out as a self-post...hence the mistake originally (I thought it'd be easier to read on Reddit). Full source [can be found here](http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-27-best-edinburgh-festival-oneliners--xkByUWdZme). More Jokes about Ted Turner [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
We all have to play a comedy of death before the rest. [07/30/2020 05:07:53] More
New Year's Eve is truly mysterious. Everything is possible [07/24/2020 09:07:30] More
Always smile! You will prolong your life, you will please your friends, you will infuriate your enemies. [07/20/2020 03:07:25] More
Melody is thought, it is movement, it is the soul of a piece of music. [07/22/2020 11:07:02] More
Oppress yourself to genius. [07/21/2020 08:07:40] More