Melvin Belli

Melvin Belli

I'm not an ambulance chaser. I'm usually there before the ambulance.More Melvin Belli quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
A lawyers performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts.More Melvin Belli quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Getting kicked out of the American Bar Association is like getting kicked out of the Book-of-the-Month Club.More Melvin Belli quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Except perhaps to our God, we all have a facade, even to our closest friends; some of us even to ourselves. . . . . It may not be good that we have it, but I don't believe the state or anyone else has a right to pierce that facade without the individual's consent.More Melvin Belli quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared.More Melvin Belli quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]

Quotes of the month

Robert Escarpit Faith in God is the most convenient and reliable. [09/01/2020 02:09:48] More


Dina Rubina The cross of fate is made for everyone according to their height even before birth. [09/03/2020 12:09:51] More


Pontius Pilate Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? [09/03/2020 10:09:26] More


Eugene Ryabyi It is never boring with a two-faced person, he always surprises you with a new muzzle. [09/28/2020 08:09:24] More


Eugene Ryabyi The romance is a make-up that hides the gloomy face of gray life. [09/05/2020 04:09:12] More