Set realistic goals short and long term.
2. Plan an orderly and thorough routine to train the entire body.
3. Make a commitment to stick to your routine for four to six weeks to realize the changes and benefits, develop perseverance and create a habit.
4. Establish enthusiasm for your training, the driving force to perform successfully.
5. Ease into an appropriate training program with a wholesome, thoughtful nutritional plan: proper foods, amounts and order of consumption.
6. Be confidentMore Dave Draper quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Moderation assures mediocrity -- nice, safe. Mediocrity is for the mediocre -- simple, okay. The intense rule; the mediocre follow.More Dave Draper quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
You will train always for a hundred terrific reasons.
Quit and it will be for no good reason at all.More Dave Draper quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
The soul of talent avoids the gray life, and the inner world of an ordinary person is filled with trifles and gossips. [08/27/2020 04:08:54] More
Humanity is a part of God in people. [09/25/2020 08:09:36] More
From the lies that we believe grow the truths that we live by. [09/03/2020 10:09:40] More
Loneliness is the winter of feelings, which is severe with frost, howls like a blizzard, pierces soul with the breath of northern winds. [09/20/2020 09:09:46] More
If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban? [08/31/2020 12:08:48] More