Bruce Lansky

« Page 1 from 1, showing 1 - 18 from 18 »

Bruce Lansky

We learn so many things from golf- how to suffer, for instance.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I don't think I'll live long enough to shoot my age. I'm lucky to shoot my weight.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I don't think I'll live long enough to shoot my age. I'm lucky to shoot my weight.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
My psychiatrist prescribed a game of golf as an antidote to the feelings of euphoria I experience from time to time.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
The only place you're sure to find love is at the end of a letter from your mother.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
In Minnesota it's so cold some nights you have to wear two condoms.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
My ex-wife has never broken 150. I wish she would stop telling people I taught her how to play golf.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
You always nag the one you loveMore Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good, unless you do it while your opponent is teeing off.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
What's the point of washing off your ball when teeing off on a water hole?More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Someone once told me that there is more to life than golf. I think it was my ex-wife.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Some golfers fantasize about playing in a foursome with Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Sam Snead. The way I hit I'd rather play in a foursome with Helen Keller, Ray Charles, and Stevie Wonder.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I used to go to the driving range to practice driving without slicing. Now I go to practice slicing without swearing.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
We learn so many things from golf: how to suffer, for instance.More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: 'Fetch!'More Bruce Lansky [03/29/2018 05:03:36]

« Page 1 from 1, showing 1 - 18 from 18 »

Quotes of the month

Eugene Ryabyi The broader the personís outlook, the less taboo for him. [05/03/2019 06:05:36] More


Eugeny Antonuk Even imaginary argumentation, when discussing anything except a topic, is not without meaning. [05/06/2019 03:05:04] More


Eugeny Antonuk Love does not seek its own ... - and Confucius is in tune with this biblical wisdom: "a noble person is in harmony with everyone, but does not follow anyone, and an insignificant person searches for his own kind." [05/06/2019 06:05:02] More


Eugeny Antonuk If they had shot all the enemies of feudalism, would have kept feudalism, and if they had shot all the enemies of slavery, they would have kept slavery. [05/06/2019 03:05:53] More


Eugeny Antonuk For the comparison comes the new, and creating a new, compare with the former. [05/05/2019 12:05:53] More