If you are guided by opinion polls, you are not practicing leadership -- you are practicing followership.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Gentlemen, I have spent the night thinking about this Peruvian (peace) initiative and I have to tell you that if it is your decision to accept then you will have to find another Prime Minister.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Socialists have always spent much of their time seeking new titles for their beliefs, because the old versions so quickly become outdated and discredited.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
We introduced the Community Charge. I still call it that. I like the Poles - I never had any intention of taxing them.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
An infant was found abandoned in the wild and was raised collectively in a small Irish village. The villagers named him "Billy" but gave him no surname. When he turned 18, Billy decided he wanted a last name too. The parish priest told Billy that the village elders would gather and assign him a surname.
"They might name you after an attribute, like Strong or Wise. Or maybe some task you've accomplished here, like Thatcher or Fisher," the priest informed him.
That afternoon the elders met. Evening came and the priest found Billy in the tavern, weeping into his pint. "There, there," the priest said. "Don't weep, Billy, I'm sure the Pigfucker name will live on for generations."More Jokes about Margaret Thatcher [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
(Special mention to JonasPolsky, you've inspired me to write one a day!)
- Spain is raising its age of consent from 14 to 16. Meanwhile the bankers at the European Central Bank are saying that they might not be able to keep their interest rate low for the next 2 years.
- The French National Assembly have decided to put three artificial beehives on its roof to promote urban greenery. Meanwhile, inspired, the bees are now demanding 'liberty, equality and fraternity' after the Queen reportedly said ' let them eat cake, we have plenty of honey for it anyway."
- A man in London converted a Ford pickup into a coffee-powered car. Meanwhile at the Starbucks headquarter executives are busy figuring out what comes after Tall, Grande, Venti and Trenta.
- A judge had struck down a federal ban on morning-after-pill sales to minors, meanwhile sales for Kool-Aids, Kinder Chocolate and One direction merchandises are expected to increase at major pharmacies.
- Today is the first day of Maggie's eternity. She had always been unsure of how her earthly deeds would be judged so she was quite delighted to wake up and not feel an ounce of seething heat. Turn out, much to her surprise, that the coal miners were on strike.
- No minute of silence for Thatcher at the Manchester Derby. It was not yet disrespectful until City won it with an Argentine sub.
- Thatcher dies. Today also happens to be a good day to bury bad news. Well, I thought she's going to get cremated but as she said, 'The Lady is not for burning'.More Jokes about Margaret Thatcher [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
Millionaires hunt elephants, poor people hunt bedbugs. [07/22/2020 10:07:10] More
Happy generations are engaged in Swedish gymnastics, unhappy generations are re-evaluating values. [07/22/2020 10:07:30] More
"General opinion" does not mean true. [07/14/2020 11:07:05] More
When a person does not want to fight for freedom, does not want to live according to God's laws, Nature and God will do it for him. [07/23/2020 11:07:11] More
Freedom is a state of mind. [08/02/2020 11:08:50] More