I am not hard - I'm frightfully soft. But I will not be houndedMore Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I believe that the royal family are a focus of patriotism, of loyalty, of affection and of esteem. That is a rare combination, and we should value it highly.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
Whether it is in the United States or in mainland Europe, written constitutions have one great weakness. That is that they contain the potential to have judges take decisions which should properly be made by democratically elected politicians.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I owe a great deal to the church for everything in which I believe. I am very glad that I was brought up strictly. I was a very serious child. There was not a lot of fun and sparkle in my life.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
I am not a consensus politician. Im a conviction politician.More Margaret Thatcher quotes [03/29/2018 05:03:36]
An infant was found abandoned in the wild and was raised collectively in a small Irish village. The villagers named him "Billy" but gave him no surname. When he turned 18, Billy decided he wanted a last name too. The parish priest told Billy that the village elders would gather and assign him a surname.
"They might name you after an attribute, like Strong or Wise. Or maybe some task you've accomplished here, like Thatcher or Fisher," the priest informed him.
That afternoon the elders met. Evening came and the priest found Billy in the tavern, weeping into his pint. "There, there," the priest said. "Don't weep, Billy, I'm sure the Pigfucker name will live on for generations."More Jokes about Margaret Thatcher [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
(Special mention to JonasPolsky, you've inspired me to write one a day!)
- Spain is raising its age of consent from 14 to 16. Meanwhile the bankers at the European Central Bank are saying that they might not be able to keep their interest rate low for the next 2 years.
- The French National Assembly have decided to put three artificial beehives on its roof to promote urban greenery. Meanwhile, inspired, the bees are now demanding 'liberty, equality and fraternity' after the Queen reportedly said ' let them eat cake, we have plenty of honey for it anyway."
- A man in London converted a Ford pickup into a coffee-powered car. Meanwhile at the Starbucks headquarter executives are busy figuring out what comes after Tall, Grande, Venti and Trenta.
- A judge had struck down a federal ban on morning-after-pill sales to minors, meanwhile sales for Kool-Aids, Kinder Chocolate and One direction merchandises are expected to increase at major pharmacies.
- Today is the first day of Maggie's eternity. She had always been unsure of how her earthly deeds would be judged so she was quite delighted to wake up and not feel an ounce of seething heat. Turn out, much to her surprise, that the coal miners were on strike.
- No minute of silence for Thatcher at the Manchester Derby. It was not yet disrespectful until City won it with an Argentine sub.
- Thatcher dies. Today also happens to be a good day to bury bad news. Well, I thought she's going to get cremated but as she said, 'The Lady is not for burning'.More Jokes about Margaret Thatcher [01/02/2018 12:01:02]
The diagnosis is worse than the disease. Old-Timers [01/16/2020 06:01:04] More
With a strong hand, the boomerang of network integration should be thrown from behind the backs of digital competitors. (Anatoly Yurkin) [01/10/2020 03:01:49] More
As long as we are ruled by those who own the logos. Alexandr Dugin [01/20/2020 02:01:55] More
Normally, the art of politics is the art of getting elected and reelected. Stephen R. Covey [01/23/2020 12:01:59] More
Artificial intelligence is the stage name of digital capital. (Anatoly Yurkin) [01/15/2020 12:01:07] More